Featuring patent-pending evaporation, ventilation and padding (EVAP™) Technology, the BODY ARMOR VENT system enhances operational performance while delivering improved comfort. EVAP technology reduces body armor surface temperatures by creating a continuous air flow between your torso and body armor.
For the first time in history this reduction in heat and increased dryness happens behind your actual body armor when you are wearing it. The body armor vents help you stay cool and dry by forcing the air flow upwards and enabling sweat evaporation through horizontal vent holes. BODY ARMOR VENT Retrofits are available in kit sizes ranging from X-Small to X-Large, supplies will vary.
- Fits ALL concealable body armor and plate carriers
- Reduces body armor surface temperatures
- Made from 400 denier nylon oxford, and radio frequency welded with thermoplastic urethane
- Continuous ventilation of body heat and rapid evaporation of sweat keeps your skin drier, year round
- Includes: (2) BODY ARMOR VENT panels, (1) Hook and Bulb Kit